So you can pick the best of the bunch.
- Inspiring confidence and integrity in the procurement process
- Public sector experts
- Impartial, fair and equal
Many see probity as a restrictive or constraining process. It doesn't have to be. Rather than treating probity as a special consideration, we'll help you see it as a principle to inspire confidence and integrity in the procurement process.
We have a long term commitment to the public sector. Our head of probity, Darren Laarhoven, heads up both our Government and not for profit sector teams. Darren is also an accredited probity advisor and sits on the Queensland Government panel of probity advisors. On a national scale we have been at the forefront of providing services and advice to the industry for decades.
Our auditors and advisors are not only experienced but totally independent. They recognise the importance of performing to the highest level of integrity and as such put a great focus on conducting their engagements both professionally and ethically.
Fully understanding the requirements of a proficient probity auditor and advisor is essential, and we have demonstrated our understanding across every one of our engagements. The standards of behaviour, probity objectives, independence and integrity, reporting, document security and dealing with any potential or actual perceived improprieties are normal practice of our team.
You will receive a dependable and coherent approach to your probity requirements, which will ensure maximum public confidence in the process and satisfy the Government's or Board's policy in meeting key objectives.
Our team can help you with an array of probity advisory and auditing services:
- development of a probity risk management plan
- reviews of planned procurement processes to ensure compliance
- reviews of entire processes from start to finish
- overseeing the probity of processes by being a consultant to the evaluation panel
- working closely with staff to discuss current policies and issues
- identifying and advising on potential conflicts
- monitoring interactions with the private sector
- reporting on the overall conformance to policies and procedures
- suggesting and implementing strategies to address risks, potential and actual probity issues
- briefing the procurement team and consultants of expected probity of the process
Contact us Resources
t: (07) 3210 5546
Find out more about Reece